Sign up for updates in your city.
Drinking Liberally Press
Nov 6 2012: Nashua Drinking Liberally is Gaining a Fanbase
Oct 4 2012: Drinking Liberally NYC gets Watches the First Debate Dangerously Close to Some Old Friends
Blogging Liberally: How to recover from your patriotic hangover
Submitted by Seth Pearce on Mon, 07/07/2008 - 10:59am.
2. Salon covers Sebelius's VP prospects. A female Mike Bloomberg?
3. The bible belt really eats liberally.
4. Conservatives "Ready to Battle" McCain thus proving that the enemy of your enemy is not always your friend.
5. Obama will accept the nomination in a 75,000 seat football stadium on the 45th anniversary of Dr. King's "I Have a Dream Speech". Chills. 'Twill be awesome.
6. Need another reason not to attack Iran?
7. Amy Goodman tackles Obama's centrism.
8. It seems that the Iraqi government may set a timetable for withdrawal.
9. Ever wondered why my.barackobama is so much like Facebook?
10. California and New York (in 2010) are requiring new cars to display a "Global Warming Score", showing how "green" the vehicle really is. Apparently this is so people can throw things at cars with low scores.
Chapter leaders... Please login here.